To sell the highest quality natural and organic products available
- 100% natural, totally free from additives and preservatives.
- Most awarded Extra Virgin olive oils, olives and sauces in the world—all from Greece.
- All major international certifications and accreditations of the highest level.
To keep our customers thoroughly satisfied by offering
- Authentic, great-tasting products—as our numerous awards attest.
- Products that are a result of innovation, retro-innovation (such as oxymelo, which is based on an ancient Greek recipe), research, and state of the art technology (olive snack pack).
- Unsurpassed service.
To create ongoing partnerships
- A joint venture with an agricultural cooperative—the first such partnership in Greece—which rewards farmers producing top quality products through a profit-sharing scheme. The Greek Prime Minister called this “a case study on excellence”.
- Stable, long-term relationships with our suppliers and trading partners.
- A fair reward policy to our associates and suppliers, one price list to all our trading partners, throughout the world and regardless of size.
To pursue excellence via innovation
- Lead the market by anticipating consumer needs and introducing new, authentic Greek experiences that are commercially successful without compromising our values
- Investing in research & development—as well as embracing time-honored methods—to create new products along with new ways to offer traditional products.
- As recognition to Gaea’s overall efforts in promoting excellence in the olive oil world, Aris, Gaea’s founder & C.E.O. was proclaimed visiting Academic at “Academia dei Georgofili” by the oldest Agricultural University in Europe, in Florence Italy.
To care about our community & our environment
- By creating the first carbon-neutral oil olive and olives in the world and the first carbon-neutral consumer product in Greece.
- By introducing the first olive oil range in the world to calculate its water footprint.
- By supporting culture, the Vranas Museum – Olive press in Lesvos (a monument of great historical & sentimental value) and supporting humanitarian causes such as the “Chefs for Humanity”.
To create wealth through sustainable growth by becoming
- A fast-growing, leading Greek brand in the global market, according to Nielsen data
- A shining example and a glimmer of hope amidst the Greek economic crisis
To promote consumer health & well-being through education
- Eight out of ten studies on the Mediterranean diet proclaim the Greek Med diet, as the healthiest diet in the world.
- Collaborating with cooking schools, Omega 3 and Chefs & nutritionists.
- Teaming up with famous Greek-American Chef Cat Cora to familiarize the American consumer with the Greek Mediterranean diet.
To support team member happiness and excellence
- Adhering to ethical working practices, as proven by SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit) Best Practice Accreditation by Bureau Veritas
- Providing a safe and rewarding working environment at a time of economic crisis.
- Encouraging personal development.